Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wow, I can't believe it is the last week, I have really learned a lot and have so much more to learn. I walked with my daughter last night in the dark, we had a viewing in Salt Lake and by the time we got back to was too late to hit the gym, so off we went with the little one in the stroller in the pitch black. It was fun to have a chance to get out with my girls and do something good for ourselves. Sunday we walked to the park to play on the swings. I don't think we have ever walked to the park until this year (we have lived here 9 years) It is just a little under a mile from our house and that used to feel like torture but now I enjoy the time out. This is great practice and I can see that I will need to continue the rest of my life. Three months ago I would have said that would be impossible but now I know it is very doable and I am looking forward to it. I stil think it is amazing how little effort it has taken (3 months isn't that long) to undo some of the damage I have done to my body. I have a long way to go but the progress I have seen makes it so much more possible. Good Luck to everyone, and keep going!

2 comments:

  1. I love to read your posts. I really appreciate your attitude and the contributions you have made in Mindy's class and on the blogs. It is very encouraging to me that you have accomplished so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going is great advice to all of us. I think that we have all learned that we can actually do more than we ever thought possible. For sure, we've learned that exercise needs to be on our priority list. It's been great getting to know you, Marlene.

    ReplyDelete