Thursday, May 6, 2010

No, I didn't quit, I am just a huge slacker. I don't have any kind of a good excuse for not exercising, and eating healthy, so I am saving all of them for why I don't post very often! (insert whiny voice here) It's hard, I can't think of anything to write, Nothing new has happened, I don't have time, WAA WAA WAA. Man I sure have spent alot of time trying to get out of exercising, if I had just started sooner I wouldn't have gotten this out of control. I did finally resort to a belt today, I HATE belts. I have one I bought about 6 years ago when I had a very active job and couldn't keep my pants up. I didn't use it very long, I just grew into my pants, then out of them. I still hate belts, but this one felt good cause I need new holes! Not just one mind you but I think I could use two! It's just a dumb cheap one from Kmart (thanks Ali, I can admit that now that you did!) but I guess it is doing its job. I tryed on a pair of my daughters old pants from when she was heavier and I could get them on but they just felt wrong, the zipper was only about 2 inches long and I was sure I would need duct tape to keep them where they belong. Nice to see they fit, but I will never be wearing them out of the house!
One of the guys at my work brought in 2 boxes of the most delicious smelling doughnuts yesterday, I had a great time eating my grapes and giving everyone that came in the office a doughnut. The best part came when I got on the scale at the gym and was down 2 pounds! That was way better than any doughnut could ever taste, and believe me I have tried alot of doughnuts! Keep up the good work everyone, and thanks to Kathy and Lisa for talking me through the bike yesterday, even when you aren't sure if you can do it, there is always someone there to help you along, thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment