Friday, May 7, 2010

Well we didn't quite make it to the gym today, but we did finally get to the runners corner to find new shoes. When we got home we couldn't let them just sit there so we went on a 2 mile walk. At the not even half a mile mark, I realized this is where I used to quit and go back home but we kept going and it was really invigorating (cold). The sun was just setting and it was quiet and peaceful. I really enjoyed the time outside with my husband, and this is the farthest we have ever walked away from home. Who knows, next time we just may keep going, and now we could do it. We wouldn't run out of juice at the corner. See exercise is a good thing! When we got back the kids were still here, but the house was cleaned and they had a bonfire going in the back yard. I so glad to have enough energy to make it back down the stairs so I can enjoy the evening out with my family.

2 comments:

  1. You and Dennis are working so hard, and it is so good to see you at the gym. Also had fun on the walk, and lets not forget the exercise class on Sat. Great to make new friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really appreciated your comments in Mindy's class. I am going to miss seeing you and all our Heart Challenge friends every Friday morning. Good luck and thanks for being a good example to me.

    ReplyDelete