Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I can't believe this is over. I have had the most amazing time meeting new friends, learning new things, and moving my body! I still have a long way to go before I am in "shape", but I am glad to have a jump start on it. We went to the zoo on Saturday and it was nice that I didn't have to stop and rest too often, although going up hill behind the giraffe cage pushing the stroller did get me breathing heavy. It was an enjoyable day.
I am going to miss seeing my friends every day at the gym, but I hope every one will keep up the good work. This has been a real eye opener for me. I had gotten really good at justifying everything I ate or didn't do, ( I'll start tomorrow) but it is time to put that behind me and really start living again! Thanks to all who have helped me on this journey, I can never thank Catherine enough for the motivation and help she gave to me and Dennis. Thanks to the staff at the Wellness Center, and all those at the hospital that helped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment