Sunday, February 28, 2010

I think I haven't been eating enough. I know I eat too much when it comes to sugars and fats, but now that I see how much I should be eating if I cut out all the sugars and fats there isn't much left. I guess I have to relearn how to choose my foods. My son commented at the dinner table today "I have never seen so many vegetables in my life!" Maybe a slight exaggeration, but I definitely have room for improvement. My father in law grows a fantastic garden and I am really looking forward to the bounty that he is so willing to share. At my house we have a green pinky finger, but it doesn't take long for it to wear off and we don't have much come out of our garden. We definitely need better dirt! This year I look forward to planning a little better and really getting some use out of our little garden.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like our house. We are eating so many vegetables and it's making me feel so much better. We've always had vegetables but not this many! Getting rid of the sweets is really what is making me feel better. Tonight, though, I had a very small piece of carrot cake for my son's birthday and I immeditely felt sick afterward. I think sugar is poison for me.
    Sure enjoyed talking with you and Dennis on Saturday. It was fun to get to know you a little bit. Anytime you need Brittany and I to talk small talk while you work hard on the bike just say the work. :-)

    ReplyDelete