Friday, February 19, 2010

I can't believe it has been a whole week, I think I was stressing over nothing, or maybe its just going to get harder! I met with Catherine and Tracy on Tuesday at the gym and had a good workout, then I met Catherine on Thursday and had another good workout. I am really feeling it in my legs. I have been trying to take the stairs as much as possible and have discovered that I can beat the elevator to the second floor in the wellness center so it isn't a time saver like I have been telling myself! I have been trying to eat lower fat foods and also limit my portion sizes and I haven't died yet!

2 comments:

  1. You sound so motivated! I am so excited for this journey :) How are you feeling? If you are feeling it in your legs we are doing the right things!

    Great job Marlene!

    Love,

    Your Trainer

    PS. I hope Dennis is well

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very encouraging to me to read your blog about working hard in this program. I have to say, without this program, my weight was moving in the wrong direction. I have a lot to lose, but if others can find the will-power, then surely I can too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete