Thursday, March 4, 2010

She's Killin' me!... but in a good way

I thought I was going to die right there on the bike! One more hill she says, just one more hill. Okay, I did do it but just barely. This week the bike is my enemy, but I'll get over it. I have really been enjoying my afternoon walks with my husband, There are two parks with walking tracks within about two miles of our house and even though it sounds silly to drive down to take a walk, we have been doing just that. The big dogs are penned up and there are three little yappy dogs that sound tough but they run when you get close. We also don't have to worry about getting run over by a tractor or a screamin' fourwheeler. It really is peaceful to get out and walk, and after I have said everything I can think of, we just walk in silence. It gives me a lot of time to ponder on things, and enjoy the peace.

1 comment:

  1. That exercising sounds like a walk in the park to me. That's really great that you and your husband can have that time together. That bike kills me too but I'll admit that my legs feel stronger. It's been a lot of years since I worked these old muscles. They're probaby saying it's about time. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete