Saturday, April 10, 2010

I haven't blogged in a long while because I tend to spend too much time sitting at the computer so I have tried to stay away. It has been fun catching up on everyones posts. I kind of hit a wall this last few weeks. I had a rough weekend of eating too much bad stuff and my weight went up and it seems like it has been harder to get the momentum back and get the scale heading in the right direction. Our workouts have been a little more intense so I thought that would help make up the difference, maybe it is just the building of muscle. We have been practicing walking up hills on the treadmill and holy cow, that really gets the muscles hurting! I slept on the couch last night because I fell asleep watching a movie with my Granddaughter and couldn't get up to get to my bed. Tonight I will watch a movie in my room. Hopefully it will be nice today and we can get some gardening done. Lots of weeds popping up, time to grow something we can eat!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your post. I'm glad you're back. It was good to see you at the gym yesterday, working hard. Keep on keeping on. :-)

    ReplyDelete